The Executive Committee is offering scholarships to full- and part-time college undergraduate or graduate students to attend the 2012 educational forum.
All students who meet the following eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply:
- Must be a full or part-time college level student using SAS in coursework or on the job
- Must be able to provide a professor’s name and contact information as a reference
- Must be enrolled in classes at the time of the conference (Fall 2012)
- Must be able to provide a valid student ID or proof of enrollment
Student Scholarship Awards Include*:
- Waived Registration Fee
- Hotel Accommodations (two nights)
- Travel Reimbursement**
- One Half-day Pre- or Post- Conference Training Seminar
** Award is subject to change
** Travel reimbursements are fixed and may not cover all travel expenses incurred
Students are encouraged, but not required , to submit at least a 20 min paper/presentation.
Those who submit a paper/presentation and are accepted will have first priority to student scholarships.
Award recipients are expected to attend all days of the conference and volunteer at the forum.
Applications will be accepted starting in August 2012 via the online application.
E-mail Lisa Mendez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Award recipients are expected to attend all days of the conference and volunteer at the forum.