The SCSUG Educational Forum is held every year and is one of the most cost-effective learning opportunities available to you!
The Executive Committee is offering Junior Professional Awards for the 2011 Educational Forum.
All persons who meet the following eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply:
- Must be a recent graduate (fall 2010 or later) of a college or university and have used SAS in coursework or research OR
- Must have used SAS on the job for three years or less and would otherwise not be funded by your company to attend the forum (part-time or full-time employment)
- Must be able to provide a supervisor’s or professor’s contact information as a reference.
Junior Professional Awards include:
- Waived Registration Fee
- Hotel Accommodations (two nights)
- One Pre-Conference Training Session
Applicants are encouraged, but not required, to submit at least a 20 min paper/presentation. Those who submit a paper/presentation and are accepted will have first priority to Junior Professional Awards.
E-mail Lizette Alonzo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Award recipients are expected to attend all days of the conference and volunteer at the forum.SCSUG 2011 Jr Professional Award Flyer (489)