Registration for the 2015 SCSUG Educational Forum in Baton Rouge, LA is now available! Take advantage of early registration savings now! Click here to register or visit the Registration link from the Upcoming Forum menu for more details. Special savings end September 21.
- Get tips and techniques you’ll use on the job.
- Network and learn from other SAS® users who are willing and eager to share their expertise.
- Leave the conference with dozens of ideas to make your job easier and more productive.
- More than 40 presentations, including ones from SAS staff.
- Pre-Conference seminars (extra fees apply) taught by nationally recognized instructor, Kirk Lafler.
- Opportunities to network and exchange ideas with your peers in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Graduate Student Symposium with presentations from Louisiana State University, Oklahoma state University, and University of Alabama.
The 2015 SCUG Educational Forum will be held at the Business Education Complex on the Louisiana State University Campus. Conference presentations are scheduled from 8:30am until 4:30pm, with a continental breakfast served from 7:00am until 8:00am, followed by the opening session at 8:00am. Two half-day pre-conference seminars will be held on Thursday, October 29, 2015, starting at 8:30am.
If you need lodging, plan to stay at the Cook Hotel at LSU which is in walking distance of the Business Education Complex. Whether you stay overnight at any hotel or are driving from nearby, parking is reserved for attendees across the street from the main entrance of the Business Education Complex. Please Note: The entire Cook Hotel has been reserved for the SCSUG Forum, so online reservations are unavailable. Please call 225-383-2665 to reserve your room.