The Executive Committee is offering Junior Professional Awards for the 2012 Educational Forum.
All persons who meet the following eligibility requirements areencouraged to apply:
- Must be a recent graduate (fall 2011 or later) of a college or university and have used SAS in coursework or research OR
- Must have used SAS on the job for three years or less and would otherwise not be funded by your company to attend the forum (part-time or full-time employment)
- Must be able to provide a supervisor’s or professor’s contact information as a reference.
Junior Professional Awards include*:
- Waived Registration Fee
- Hotel Accommodations (two nights)
- Travel Reimbursement**
- One Half-day Pre- or Post- Conference Training Seminar
** Award is subject to change
** Travel reimbursements are fixed and may not cover all travel expenses incurred
Award recipients are expected to attend all days of the conference and volunteer at the forum. Applications will be accepted starting August 17th 2012 via the online application.
E-mail Lizette Alonzo at Lizette_alonzo@sra.com
Note: Award recipients are expected to attend all days of the conference and volunteer at the forum.